Disconnect Service Request
Please be aware of the following items regarding disconnect service request:
- In order to complete your application online, you must provide all information requested on the application. You will not be able to submit the application if any of the required fields are left blank.
- You will be required to upload a copy of your state issued id or passport.
- An application must be completed for EVERY meter that needs to be disconnected.
- Applications will be reviewed during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm, excluding holidays) and you will be contacted by phone to complete the request process.
- When moving, you are responsible for the electric usage until the cooperative is contacted and arrangements have been made to finalize the account in your name. Please provide us with a forwarding address so we can send you the final bill.
Disconnect Service Online
Request service disconnection online by filling out the form below.
Please allow two business days for processing/correspondence. Completion of this form will not establish service disconnection; you will be contacted by a member service representative to finish the process or if additional information is needed.
Disconnect Service by Phone
- You must call at least one business day prior to the day you are requesting the power being turned off (under normal circumstances). Same day disconnections cannot be guaranteed, and an additional fee may apply.
- Have your state issued id or passport and social security number on hand.
- If we are unable to verify information or are unable to process your payment over the phone, you may be asked to come into the office.
Disconnect Service in Person
We have three office locations for your convenience. Office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Bring a copy of a valid state issued id or passport and social security card.